Florence & Milan (Venice optional), ITALY
March 9-16, 2019
March 16-19, 2019 Venice optional add-on
In Florence the Leather School, the Ferragamo Shoe Museum, the Pitti Palace with its exhibit of historic costume. Especially interesting is the Medici dress excavated from tombs and reconstructed. The Silk Market and San Lorenzo Market.
Milan showcases the Duomo which is the main church of the city. La Scala Opera House and Museum will be visited. Then one has the Victor Emmanuel Shopping Center that Napoleon called “the living room” of Milan. We will visit the new Giorgo Armani Silo Museum
Venice is a wonderland of textiles, carnival dress and masks, handmade lace, gondolas, art, and more! We will do a walking tour of the important sights; San Marco Basilica, the Palazzo Ducale, the Bridge of Sighs, and the Rialto Bridge. Murano, the island of glass blowing and Burano the canal city with its colorful houses and Lace Museum is not to be missed! Burano men went fishing while the women stayed home making lace. We will visit the newly renovated Museo del Merleto (Lace Museum).
$1,950 Florence & Milan per person, double or triple occupancy
$500 Single supplement
$1,350 Venice add-on, per person double occupancy
$350 Single supplement
TOUR of Florence & Milan INCLUDES:
- 3 nights Hotel Beacci Tornabuoni, Florence
- 3 nights Cavour Hotel, Milan
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Breakfast daily
- Private transportation between cities
- Museums and special appointments
- Privately escorted
TOUR of Venice INCLUDES:
- private transportation from Milan to Venice
- private round trip water taxi
- hotel which used to be a palace
- Travel Insurance. Information will be sent upon receipt of your deposit. Price varies according to age.
- Tips guides, bus drivers, etc.
- New city hotel tax per person, per night. Tax is minimal and varies from city to city. Payable by Euro or credit card upon checking out of hotel. Price changes. Currently, the new City Tax is 4.50 Euro per person, per night. Will have current price at time of trip.
Non refundable and non transferable deposit $1,000 due NOV. 1, 2018
Final payment LAND and single supplement due DEC. 1, 2018
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept credit cards.
Make check payable to: "Fashion Perspective Tours"