March 3 - 10, 2018
Fashion and springtime in Paris! Because of our Gulf Stream Paris is flowering early. All the famous sights will be seen on a Half Day City Tour with our favorite guide. Day trip to Versailles, the hunting lodge, then Palace of the Sun King, Louis XIV. Montmartre will be visited with the Basilica Sacre Coeur and the Place du Tertre where you may have your portrait done as a wonderful souvenir of Paris. The Marais (menas swamp) is a great area to find young designers, boutiques, and great restaurants. Live Fashion show highlighting the best of the Haute Couture and Pret-a-porter.
Land only $1,875 per person double occupancy
$1,030 single supplement, extra
$2,086 per person triple occupancy (per request)
$1,013 Group Air on Air France (Dulles) non stop Paris round trip
$1,052 Group Air on Delta (Detroit) non stop Paris round trip
- Round trip Air France, leave USA March 3rd, arrive Paris March 4th.
- Round trip Private Transportation airport / hotel Paris if you use our Group Air
- 7 days, 6 nights Hotel de l'Abbaye, 4 star, Left Bank
- Breakfast daily
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Half day city orientation Tour, Guide, and Private Transportation
- Live Fashion Show, Galeries Lafayette
- Special Appointments
- Fully escorted
- Allianz Travel Insurance information will be sent upon receipt of deposit. Price depends on age of participant. 17 and younger insured free with Classic Plan. Otherwise Basic Plan is best.
- Tips for Guide, Bus Drivers
- New City Hotel Tax which is currently 2.47 Euros per person, per night payable when checking out of hotel
- Lunch, dinner
Non refundable and non transferable deposit $1,000 due SEPT. 1, 2017
Final payment and single supplement due DEC. 1, 2017
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept credit cards.
Make check payable to: "Fashion Perspective Tours"