Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
October 10 - 18, 2018
Buenos Aires has all of the elegance of the Old World with its grand European architecture, and is nicknamed "the Paris of the South." It is alive 24 hours a day! History is written on its tombs of Recoleta Cemetery, visit Eva Peron’s vault. Great museums, bargains in the shops, wonderful eats, tango lessons or watching. Sunday is ear marked for the San Telmo Market where you will find all sorts of 19th century antiques and goodies. El Teatro Colon has perfect acoustics according to experts and is a world reknown opera house in the French baroque style.
Land only $1,995 per person double or triple occupancy
$500 single supplement, extra
- 7 days, 6 nights Hotel Savoy, Buenos Aires, centrally located.
- Breakfast daily at hotel.
- Half Day City Orientation Tour Buenos Aires.
- Round trip transportation Buenos Aires / San Antonio de Areco.
- Day in San Antonio to visit charming town / barbeque Estancia.
- Visit Estancia.
- Optional day trip to Uruguay, extra fee.
- Discount shopping.
You may book your own air, use Frequent Flyer points, or ask us to do it for you. From the USA / Argentina most flights are overnight round trip. Depart USA on October 10th, arrive BA October 11th. Depart BA on October 17th, arrive USA October 18th.
Non refundable and non transferable deposit $1,000 due MAY 1, 2018
Final payment and single supplement due JUNE 1, 2018
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept credit cards.
Make check payable to: "Fashion Perspective Tours"